When Hot Line Construction was formed in 1986, we knew our company was only as good as the crew supporting us. Since then, we have strived to build a team comprised of the top industry specialists across the nation. Hot Line takes great pride in our outstanding team of experts:
- Journeyman Linemen
- District Managers
- Foremen and General Foremen
- Project Managers
- Administrative support
High Voltage Electrician, Journeyman Lineman and Groundman Jobs
If you are a high voltage electrician, journeyman lineman, groundman or other labor hand interested in pursuing a job with Hot Line Construction, please visit the IBEW 1245 (Northern California) or IBEW 47 (Southern California) website to become a union member.
If you are interested in joining the Hot Line administrative team, please view our open job positions:
There are no open positions at this time.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
We are proud to offer a benefits package that supports the well-being of our employees. Benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan through LineCo
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays for non-union admin personnel
- 401(k) plan for non-union employees
- Opportunities to enhance professional development